Make sure your business is starting the New Year off right. I found this article on Business 2 Community and want to share. Ask your customer service teams, and call center agents, these 14 questions and you’ll be prepared to and on your way to deliver an exceptional customer experience, every time.
In fact, anyone who touches customer service can apply thinking to these questions, like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Contact Centers, Call Centers, and Support desks.
- What three things do you do best that differentiates you from your competition?
- What is it you are not good at doing?
- What does your competition do that you can learn from?
- What do you do to make people want to be around you at work?
- What, if anything, do you do to come up with creative and innovative ideas? Does your company have some type of employee suggestion program?
Improving the customer experience starts with a happy, informed workforce. Implementing the right call tracking and monitoring tools will deliver insights on the customer experience, which should improve with a satisfied group of employees and help to complete your customer experience program.
Read the other nine questions, and turn this into a fun team-building activity, or use as the focus of your next employee training/coaching session.