Automated Call Center Reporting
Access Call Metrics with CallFinder
Not only does CallFinder search your call recordings for keywords and phrases to help you address business objectives and overcome common challenges, our solution also provides phone call analytics on every incoming call so you can capture essential customer information and call pattern metrics.
With CallFinder automated call center reporting software, you’ll have access to powerful call analytics such as:
- Caller addresses and demographics.
- First-time callers.
- Repeat callers.
- Unique callers.
- Hourly, Daily and Weekly call metrics.
- You can also monitor missed calls to help identify scheduling challenges that need to be addressed to ensure your call center is appropriately staffed in order to avoid long hold times and calls that go unanswered.
- Receive Automated Reports to Keep You Informed, in Real-time.
- Use CallFinder’s automated call center reporting feature to:
- Receive top-line search statistics such as number of calls found, and number of calls that contain a specific search phrase.
- Schedule daily reports for an unlimited number of contacts of CallFinder search performance to track trends.
- Set up email of statistical reports.
- Easily share these customer insights with the relevant business units within your company so that actions can be implemented on department levels to achieve business goals.
- Translate Calls into Clear, Actionable Data.
- Knowing which phone call analytics to focus your attention on can be a crucial factor in understanding customer actions such as when they are most likely to call, how many unique callers versus repeat callers you have, and which marketing programs are driving the most inquiries.
- Utilizing a comprehensive call analysis solution, complete with automated reporting, will provide detailed reports to make it easy to analyze customer actions by pulling all of your data together in one place.
- A robust customer intelligence-gathering strategy that combines call analytics, call recording and speech analytics is one that helps businesses improve operational efficiency, enhance the customer experience, improve the bottom line, close knowledge gaps, and play a key role in keeping a company growing.
Creating Actionable Goals With CallFinder’s Call Monitoring Solution
While implementing one of our call monitoring systems clearly provides meaningful benefits, our call analytics software can do even more. When you automate your quality monitoring with our cloud-based speech analytics and call scoring technology, you can generate performance reports that include data you can use to identify actionable goals for your individual agents and your entire team.
Some of the performance measurements you can use to create performance goals for your team include average handle time, first call resolution rates and call conversion rates. You can also evaluate your agents’ performance by looking at their script transition times as well as their adherence to TCPA guidelines. Put simply, if you’re monitoring calls for quality assurance and compliance with CallFinder, you can evaluate your team’s performance against the actionable goals you create in almost any context you can think of.
Measuring Your ROI on Your Call Analytics Software
Although it’s helpful to use our cloud-based software to improve call quality monitoring for the purpose of establishing actionable performance goals, it’s equally beneficial to know you’ve made a good investment in call analytics software. How can you tell if you made a smart choice? By calculating the return on your investment.
Your call monitoring with analytics solution has the potential to pay for itself in two ways: by lowering your costs and increasing your revenue. When you’re factoring your ROI, you should include both your cost savings and added revenue in your calculation to get an accurate idea of your actual ROI.
Some of the ways that one of our call monitoring solutions can decrease your expenses include:
- Reducing the cost of avoidable callbacks after you improve your team’s first call resolution rate.
- Lessening the cost of quality assurance.
- Lowering your cost per call after you shorten your handle times.
- Reducing your recruitment costs by enabling you to identify training opportunities that will reduce your staff attrition rate.
Call analytics software can help you earn more revenue in addition to lowering your operational expenses. This type of technology can increase your sales conversion rates, for instance. It can also reduce customer churn because your software will enable your agents to tailor their calls to the specific customers they’re interacting with.
To learn more about the ROI you can expect when you automate your quality monitoring with CallFinder and how our speech analytics technology can help you identify performance goals for your team, contact us today.