CallFinder is a market-leading provider of cloud-based speech analytics that is powerful, affordable, and easy for small and medium size businesses to improve agent performance and customer experiences.
Our powerful solutions enable businesses to:
- Easily record and analyze conversations to gain visibility into the voice of customers.
- Automate quality monitoring processes.
- Manage agent script compliance.
- Enhance workforce training.
- Analyze and improve business processes.
- Uncover cost savings.
- Discover revenue opportunities.
- Improve customer experience.
- Cloud-based speech analytics offers real-time analysis of customers’ needs at a dramatically lower cost for implementation, time to value, and support when compared to premise-based solutions.
- Cloud-delivery is flexible and scalable for any business, no IT resources needed.
- No up-front capital, licenses, costs or software.
- Automated and dashboard reports for quick analysis.
- Simple integration with CRM & lead management systems.
CallFinder automatically converts the spoken content of agent-customer interactions into structured data for instant categorization and analysis. CallFinder will automatically report on agent performance and customer experience while extracting vital business intelligence that reveals insights to help you reduce costs, improve agent performance, and provide the optimal customer experience. CallFinder is designed for use by non-technical and experienced users alike. Our user-interface is intuitive and easy to navigate to instantly deliver insights into what agents are saying and how customers are responding. We offer world-class support to all customers, all the time. A designated CallFinder Specialist will work with you and your team to shepherd through the discovery and implementation of CallFinder to ensure a quick time to value to meet business objectives.
With CallFinder you can:
- Extract value from call recordings of phone conversations between their agents and customers.
- Apply context to key performance metrics like Average Handle Times, Customer Satisfaction Scores, First Call Resolution Rates, Net Promoter Scores, and more.
- Receive automated reports providing insight into the content and context of agent/customer conversations.