CallFinder is located in South Burlington, VT which is repeatedly selected as one of the healthiest and most livable communities in the country by sources like Outside, Kiplinger’s and Self magazines. Burlington is located on Lake Champlain — great for sailing and kayaking, and just 30 minutes from the Green Mountains for hiking and skiing. We consider ourselves very fortunate to be located here!
1795 Williston Road, Suite 200
South Burlington, VT 05403 USA
Take a look at the open career opportunities at CallFinder.
Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: VP Sales
Who is CallFinder?
CallFinder is a market-leading provider of cloud-based speech analytics that is powerful, affordable, and easy for small to medium size businesses to improve agent performance and customer experiences. We deliver our highly scalable technology across a wide range of industries including retail & wholesale, catalogers, finance and banking, insurance, manufacturing, utilities, and more.
Who We’re Looking For
We are seeking high energy, competitve individuals. You must be a team player that thrives in a quick sales environment, and willing to make a high volume of outbound phone calls. You must be a quick learner with strong computer skills. The ideal candidate is relentless and creative with a phone sales background and a hunger to excel!
This position is focused on creating qualified sales opportunities for our Account Managers. Responsibilities include following up on inbound leads from webinars, tradeshows, and website visitors, as well as cold calling targeted accounts. The ideal candidate has a degree in business, sales, or marketing, or equivalent training in business or sales experience in the software industry.
▪ Following up with inbound leads.
▪ Qualifying leads and scheduling demos with prospects.
▪ Formulating effective voice mail and email messaging.
▪ Understanding and being able to articulate our value proposition.
▪ Willingness to prospect in whatever way necessary to produce opportunities.
▪ Being able to make 60+ calls a day to prospects.
▪ Working closely with marketing to understand how things work and what we need to do to make things better.
▪ Experience with web applications such as Microsoft Office/Exchange, Salesforce, and LinkedIn.
▪ Call Center, speech recognition, or analytics technology experience is a plus.
Education & Requirements:
▪ Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing experience in the software industry.
▪ Never-say-never approach to hitting your calling and demo scheduling targets.
▪ Must have cold and warm calling experience.
▪ Ability to triage leads as needed.
▪ Demonstrated ability to interact with people successfully over the phone, to lead or persuade, overcome challenges, or organize activity.
▪ Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals, and achieving success.
▪ Enthusiastic and self-starting approach.
▪ Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
▪ Ability to take direction, be coached, and mentored.
▪ Strong presence and interpersonal skills.
▪ You must have 2+ years inside sales and/or lead generation experience in the software industry.
• Health & Dental Insurance with generous employer contributions.
• Flexible Benefits plan.
• Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance.
• Three weeks paid vacation in the first year.
• 401k plan with annual employer match.
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance.
• Bonus paid days off at manager discretion.
• Paid sick leave and holidays.
• Employee Assistance Program.
• Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related college courses.
How to Apply?
If this sounds like you, or if you’re interested in hearing more about this great career opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
HR Dept. SR
1795 Williston Rd, Ste 200
South Burlington, VT 05403.
CallFinder is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. m/f/d/v