According to the 2011 Small and Medium Businesses Routes to Market Study conducted by the SMB Group, customer-facing applications were the top investment area in 2011 by SMBs. Today, businesses are using customer-facing speech analytics technology to improve operations efficiency by:
- Discovering trends and assessing business-drivers
- Automating quality assurance through script compliance
- Diminishing the number of at-risk customers
- Identifying workforce training opportunities
- Monitoring interactions that customers may have with competitors
CallFinder is a new speech analytics application, which is a simple and affordable method of obtaining market research in order to analyze the conversations your employees are having with customers and prospects. It will provide you with the insights to answer these questions and put operational plans into place to improve efficiency within the company.
For more information on CallFinder, speak with your Account Manager by calling 1-800-639-1700.