According to the 2011 Small and Medium Businesses Routes to Market Study conducted by the SMB Group, customer-facing applications were the top investment area in 2011 by SMBs. Today, businesses are using customer-facing speech analytics technology to improve operations efficiency by:
- Discovering marketing trends and assessing business drivers
- Automating quality assurance and monitoring script compliance
- Diminishing the number of at-risk customers
- Identifying remote workforce training opportunities
- Monitoring sales interactions in which customers mention competitors
CallFinder is a new speech analytics application, which is a simple and affordable method of obtaining market research in order to analyze the conversations between your employees and customers and prospects. It will provide you with the insights to answer these questions and put operational plans into place to improve efficiency within the company.
Contact us for more information on CallFinder, or call 1-800-639-1700 to speak with a CallFinder Specialist.