It is estimated that businesses & contact centers lacking speech analytics technology fail to capture over 90% of all customer communications, leaving an enormous gap in business knowledge. That is not the place to be. Businesses want to make sure they are capturing all points of the customer experience, from phone conversations, to website searches, to online social media mentions.
Speech analytics – technology that captures the voice of customers while they are on the phone with your agents – use is growing among all industries and sizes of businesses including:
- Automotive Groups
- Call centers / Contact centers (in-house or outsourced)
- Financial Services
- Education / Post-Secondary, Multi-Campus
- Mail Order / Catalog
So, what are companies using speech analytics technology to accomplish? According to an Aberdeen Group research study:
- 48% – Are gaining Insight into the customer’s experience.
- 29% – Can evaluate employee performance vs. training requirements.
- 25% – Monitor customer responses to competition or services not offered.
- 21% – Monitor the customer experience such as on-hold, transfers, or any other interaction processes.