A smart script answers questions, leads the customer to the sale and diminishes the chances of getting embroiled in expensive litigation; however, when a CSR goes off script, problems can occur. If your business relies solely upon real-time call monitoring or reviews a specific percentage of the total calls, the amount of total call volume reviewed is probably too small. Script compliance must be a priority for your company and call analysis software can help make that happen.
What can speech analysis software do for you?
- Give you added security concerning your company’s call performance. You won’t have to wonder about how you’re doing–you’ll always know.
- Track the effectiveness of the call training program. If your software reports regular script compliance issues, it may be an indicator of a gap in training. With a software advantage, you can adjust your training needs faster.
- Monitor the performance of teams or individuals with speech software. This information comes in handy when preparing employee evaluations and offering improvement tips or additional training.
- Speech analysis insures script compliance. When you’re able to catch call issues, you can maintain a high-caliber customer service policy. Good software will allow you to pinpoint non-compliant calls quickly, making it easier to address problems faster.
- Allow your training manager to use his precious time actually training rather than wasting hours monitoring phone calls searching for single incidents.
- No more wading through hours of recordings to find a specific call. Locate the call quickly with keywords!
Contact us to schedule a free trial of CallFinder speech analytics today!