The New Business Account Executive is responsible for qualifying leads from marketing, finding new leads, and developing them into qualified prospects. The position requires experience identifying opportunities to deliver solutions utilizing the company’s suite of capabilities through uncovering a prospect’s pain points. Candidates will be required to align CallFinder’s speech analytics solution to solve customers’ challenges and needs. We are open to a remote-based arrangement for the right candidate for the New Business Account Executive position.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
I. Prospect Qualification & Development
- Maintain a current understanding of CallFinder and competitive products and services.
- Conduct pre-call and pre-product demonstration research to deliver a targeted pitch to prospects.
- Provide subject matter expertise to solve prospects’ business challenges with speech analytics.
- Present speech analytics and business cases that align with the prospect’s challenges while conducting product demonstrations.
- Conduct initial product demonstration with available tools; and only if required, schedule a deep-dive demonstration with CallFinder Analysts.
- Advance prospects to NDA/Pricing stage, secure copies of the prospects’ quality monitoring, reports, and scripts for an initial discovery call.
- Schedule business discovery calls once NDA is in place and pricing discussions have been held.
- Make measurable, weekly progress to move multiple opportunities toward the initial discovery sales stage.
- Qualify prospects to identify budget, need, and buying time frame while identifying the economic buyer, business users, influencers, and IT/telephony personnel.
- Keep an accurate forecast and notes of prospect conversations; and document prospect’s purchase process in Salesforce CRM.
- Provide feedback via company communications and CRM systems (i.e. SalesForce) regarding competitor offerings.
- Interact with and remain in contact with all levels of existing CallFinder clients to expand and grow the existing business after participating in the client project kick-off call.
- Build trust and rapport with current and potential clients.
- Ability to use a computer, keyboard, mouse, and other computer-related devices on an ongoing daily basis.
III. Other Responsibilities
- Other work-related duties as required
IV. Employment Standards
Education / Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Marketing, Communications, or similar field or equivalent work with 5+ years’ experience required.
Knowledge / Skills / Availability
- Proficiency with web applications such as Microsoft Office/Exchange, Salesforce, and LinkedIn.
- Call Center, speech recognition, or analytics technology experience is highly preferred.
- SaaS selling experience.
- Previous experience selling technology solutions to multiple stakeholders.
- Highly professional demeanor, presence, and voice.
- Demonstrated high-level competency in written and verbal communication.
- Experience and familiarity in conducting business using web conferencing tools.
- Demonstrated success working with minimal direct daily supervision in an office or a remote office setting.
- Some travel may be required.