In order to capture and understand the voice of your customers, you need to have a process in place to record, analyze and evaluate the customer experience. After all, how can you deliver a great experience if you don’t have any data to gauge your success?
Here are eight important statistics to keep in mind when you either implement a new customer experience and quality monitoring program, or improve your existing one:
1) According to a CEI Survey, 86% of buyers will pay more for a better customer experience. But only 1% of customers feel that vendors consistently meet their expectations. Source: Customer Experience: Is it the Chicken or the Egg, Forbes
2) Only 37% of brands received good or excellent customer experience index scores this year. 64% of brands got a rating of “OK,” “Poor,” or “Very Poor,” from their customers. Source: Forrester’s Customer Experience Index, 2012
3) 89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience. Source: Right Now Customer Experience Impact Report 2011
4) Customer power has grown, as 73% trust recommendations from friends and family, while only 19% trust direct mail.
5) Only 26% of companies have a well-developed strategy in place for improving the customer experience. Source: Econsultancy MultiChannel Customer Experience Report
6) When asked what were the key drivers for a customer to spend more with a company, 40% said improvement in the overall customer experience, and 35% said provide quick access to information and make it easier for customers to answer questions. Source: Oracle Report: Why Customer Satisfaction is No Longer Good Enough
7) Even in a negative economy, customer experience is a high priority for consumers. 60% say they often or always pay more for a better experience. Source: Harris Interactive, Customer Experience Impact Report
8) About 13% of dissatisfied customers tell more than 20 people. Source: White House Office of Consumer Affairs, Washington, DC)
Read more on the four key steps that will get you on your way to understanding the voice of customers so that you can make improvements to your customer experience!
Contact a CallFinder Specialist to learn more about how an affordable, cloud-based speech analytics solution will help you start to gain a better understanding of the customer experience that you’re delivering, and identify ways to improve that experience.