Business of all sizes can attest to the fact that there are many benefits to having access to call data.
Real-time Call Tracking reports provide advertisers with a wealth of precise information on incoming calls to your toll-free vanity number. Typically, the reports are accessible online, and are updated and maintained in real-time so that call data is always current. This means that businesses can monitor their ad campaigns as soon as they start running, and monitor incoming calls as a result of a TV spot, radio spot, promotion, etc.
Use real-time call data to:
- Track campaign and media outlet performance.
- Measure the average cost-per-lead of your advertising campaigns.
- Capture caller data, including average home values and household incomes.
- Improve the ROI of your advertising budgets.
- Learn which radio spot brought you the most calls.
- Discover how many calls your latest television campaign generated.
- Know which days are the busiest for your business.
Along with call tracking data, businesses can obtain the “voice of the customer” through call recordings of conversations, which are also available in real-time. This feature holds immense value to those businesses who monitor their sales and customer service staffs for script compliance, for example. And, can be used for training purposes as well.
For more about call tracking, recording, monitoring and speech-analytics, contact 800response.