Last week we shared some research-based statistics on The Age of the Customer Experience, and how this relevant industry trend is affecting business process and outcomes from a financial and credibility stand-point.
Here is a look at the customer experience from the customer’s perspective, backed up with data:
Customer Are Calling The Shots:
- Customer experience is a high priority for consumers, with 60% often or always paying more for a better experience. (Harris Interactive, Customer Experience Impact Report)
- Two-thirds of consumers would be willing to spend more with a company – 13% more, on average – following an excellent customer service experience. In comparison, 55% of customers would cease buying from a company that provides poor customer service. (The 2012 American Express Global Customer Service Barometer)
- 89% of consumers began doing business with a competitor following a poor customer experience. (RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report 2011)
- When asked what were the key drivers for a customer to spend more with a company, 40% said improvement in the overall customer experience, and 35% said provide quick access to information and make it easier for customers to answer questions. (Oracle Report: Why Customer Satisfaction is No Longer Good Enough)
- Even in a negative economy, customer experience is a high priority for consumers. 60% say they often or always pay more for a better experience. (Harris Interactive, Customer Experience Impact Report)
- 89% of consumers have stopped doing business with a company after experiencing poor customer service. (RightNow Customer Experience Impact Report)
- Consumers are 2 times more likely to share their bad customer service experiences than they are to talk about positive experiences. (2012 Global Customer Service Barometer)
- Consumers prefer assistance over the following channels: Phone (61%), email (60%), Live Chat (57%), online knowledge base (51%), “click-to-call” support automation (34%). (eConsultancy)
Audio Mining Technology Delivers Call Center Metrics – Quickly & Affordably
Recording and processing your calls with CallFinder speech analytics will help your business:
1. Quickly locate satisfied or disappointed customers.
2. Identify coaching and training opportunities for front line employees.
3. Assess business drivers, like promotions and advertising campaigns.
4. Analyze audio recordings for competitive intelligence.
5. Monitor script compliance by sales and customer service staffs.
Read how you can access in-depth business intelligence contained within the conversations your company is having every day with your customers using CallFinder’s affordable cloud-based call recording and speech analytics technology.
Get your free copy of Capture the Customer Experience with Web-based Solutions to Record, Search, and Analyze Conversations Between Customers and Agents today!
Contact us to learn more about CallFinder’s speech analytics platform, which is cloud-based, affordable and flexible to grow with your business. We’ll give you a quick demo of the solution, and show you the power it has to extract critical content and learnings from your daily conversations with customers, automatically.