This is a great article on customer service tips and approaches for 2014. Numbers 1, 10, 23 and 24 are my favorites, and are all achievable by simply monitoring current customer conversations, extracting insights, and making adjustments/improvements to your company’s approach to listening to, hearing, and impacting the customer experience.
29 Customer Service Resolutions for 2014
- I will put customers at the center of my business.
- I will not let my team major in minor things.
- I will secret shop my business.
- I will update my phone scripts to be more customer centric.
- I will greet customers promptly and with a smile.
- I will make sure all customer-facing signage represents my brand.
- I will remember one unique thing about every customer I meet.
- I will accept customer returns with grace.
- I will focus on what I can do, not what I can’t.
- I will evaluate every part of my customer experience.
Read all 29 resolutions at http://www.business2community.com/
Originally published on Business 2 Community, January 5, 2014
by Adam Toporek