Manage Risk & Compliance
Easily Monitor Risk and Compliance Interactions
Many businesses are required to record and archive the daily voice interactions their employees have with customers to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements, or simply to comply with company operating procedures. Doing so reduces the risk of litigation, and also provides compliance-training tools for agents and employees who interact with your customers on a daily basis.
Alternatively, many other companies are managing risk and call center compliance programs as they relate to following agent script compliance and reducing employee and customer churn.
Speech analytics is an integral tool that provides an affordable way to ensure regulatory and/or script compliance so that employees adhere to company rules and regulations while in conversations with your customers. This insures against potential liability and acts as a customer service-training tool to help guide and improve agent performance in challenging situations.
Evaluate Script Compliance and Employee Performance
No matter how simple or complex your company’s script may be, CallFinder can categorize compliant and non-compliant calls every step of the way.
- By using speech analytics to mine recorded phone calls for script compliance concerns, your business can:
- Ensure a level of call center monitoring that is not possible with random sampling or manual listening to calls in their entirety.
- Save the compliance manager’s time by automatically exposing script compliance issues.
- Provide insight for agent performance evaluations and training tips.
- Enforce a consistent customer experience, therefore improving customer satisfaction.
- The precision of a cloud-based phonetics search engine, using exact keywords and phrases from your script, will help pinpoint compliance issues in recorded calls. Call recording also provides a jump on risk mitigation and the development of improved phone sales training programs to ensure 100% compliance.
CallFinder’s ability to record 100% of your incoming calls will help you significantly improve risk management procedures by providing a thorough view into corporate risk.
An Affordable Call Center Risk Management Solution
Recording and analyzing the voice of your customers is imperative to managing risk and compliance programs. CallFinder offers an affordable cloud-based recording and speech analytics solution to help you manage risk and compliance within your business.
CallFinder will help your business comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations, manage risk, and perform lead qualification and sales verification procedures that may be unique to your business.
Our speech analytics solution provides multiple ways to process and index your calls for analysis. Learn more about CallFinder’s solutions and how to easily integrate this automated call recording and speech analytics tool into your business process.
- Gain Business Insights
- Ensure Script Compliance
- Improve Workforce Training
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Call Center Quality Assurance
- Improve Sales & Marketing Effectiveness
- Manage Risk & Compliance
- Analyze the Voice of the Customer
- Expedite Dispute Resolution
- CallFinder Case Studies
- By Application
- Oral Surgery Practice Improves the Patient Experience with CallFinder
- National Tubs Company Uses Speech Analytics to Improve Training & Client Experience
- Maker of Home Care Products for Seniors Uses Call Recording With Speech Analytics to Improve Call Center Performance
- Hearing Aid Company Mines Call Recordings to Track Trial Period Effectiveness
- Cosmetic Surgery Practice Uses Call Recordings to Track Patient Preferences
- Retailer Improves Agent Performance, Employee Training With Call Monitoring Software
- Speech Analytics Software Gleans Competitor Intelligence for Auto Dealer
- Fortune 500 Company Ensures Script Compliance With Contact Center Recording
- Career College Saves Time, Resources with CallFinder Speech Analytics Technology