Technology and communication service providers face rapidly changing business environments, harsh public criticism of negative customer experiences, and tough competition. Differentiating on services and solutions alone is difficult, so providing excellent service is what makes a tech firm or communications company, like cable and internet providers, stand out. This fact makes monitoring agent performance and obtaining a clear understanding of what customers really need and want is essential to providing a positive customer experience.
CallFinder’s powerful and affordable cloud-based speech analytics solutions will help your tech and communication business stand out by quickly identifying areas of agent performance or business process that may need help.
CallFinder automatically converts the spoken content of agent-customer interactions into structured data for instant categorization and analysis. CallFinder will automatically report on agent performance and customer experience while extracting vital business intelligence that reveals insights to your technology and communication organization reduce costs, improve agent performance, and provide the optimal customer experience.
Businesses use CallFinder to:
- Gain visibility into the voice of their customers.
- Monitor agent script and regulatory compliance.
- Enhance workforce training.
- Manage quality monitoring.
- Analyze and improve business processes.
- Discover revenue opportunities.
With CallFinder speech analytics employed in your technology and communication business, you’ll gain insights and be able to apply context to key performance metrics like:
- AHT – Average Handle Time
- CSAT – Customer Satisfaction scores
- CES – Competitive intelligence
- FCR – First Call Resolution rates
- NPS – Net Promoter Scores
- Call Conversion Rates
Learn more about CallFinder’s solutions and features by speaking with a speech analytics expert today.
Call 1-800-639-1700 now.