If you’ve heard about call center phone monitoring systems, you may be thinking about implementing one in your business. No matter what industry you’re in, a call quality monitoring system can yield many bankable benefits. In order to reap these benefits, you must make sure you don’t get just any call center quality monitoring system. You need to be sure you get the best call center quality monitoring software system.
Where can you find the best call center monitoring system? You can turn to the industry experts at CallFinder to find the best call center quality monitoring system on the market.
What Is Call Quality Monitoring?
If you don’t run a contact center, you may be unfamiliar with what automated quality monitoring is and how it can benefit your business. Call quality monitoring is a process that typically uses cloud-based technology to record, analyze and evaluate the calls your business receives from customers and prospects. A modern call center monitoring system can categorize your calls using criteria you identify and then mine the calls for valuable information. You can use this intelligence to improve your business practices and earn more revenue.
A call center phone monitoring system can also generate reports about your agents’ performance. You can run these reports at the end of each workday or even several times per shift. These reports will reveal key performance indicators for your team as well as your individual agents. Some of the metrics your reports will provide include:
- Average Handle Time
- Customer Satisfaction Scores
- First Call Resolution Rates
- Call Conversion Rates
Benefits of a Call Monitoring System for a Call Center or Business
Now that you know what automated quality monitoring is, you can probably already imagine some of the benefits these systems provide. Some of the potential benefits you’ll enjoy when you install and use a call quality monitoring system include:
- Increased Revenue: By analyzing your recorded calls, you’ll be able to identify opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling. Your analytics can also help you identify ways you can improve your products or services as well as opportunities to introduce new ones.
- Improved Training: By analyzing your incoming calls, you’ll recognize things your agents can do better. You can then provide training, which can lead to lower turnover. When your staff is trained to handle calls better, you’ll enjoy a higher customer retention rate as well, because your agents will deliver an improved customer experience.
- Competitor Intelligence: Using a call quality monitoring system gives you the tools you need to learn valuable information about your competitors because you can mine your conversations for details.
- Improved Compliance: You can use your call center monitoring system to ensure your agents are using your scripts and that they’re working within industry guidelines as well. This enables you to take corrective action whenever necessary in near-real-time.
To enjoy all of the benefits that call center phone monitoring systems can provide, you have to know how to get the most out of your system. When you work with CallFinder, you’ll have a dedicated speech analytics specialist who will help you master your system so you can reap every possible benefit and grow your business.
To learn how you can get the most out of a CallFinder call quality monitoring system, contact CallFinder now.