Use Speech Analytics to Improve Agent Training & Coaching Programs
A challenge for any contact center is to identify skill-gaps so management can deliver appropriate training to improve agent skills and call outcomes. With traditional monitoring, it is very difficult to evaluate each and every call handled by the agents, producing less than consistent results.
Understanding the day-to-day activities of frontline employees is a critical component of effective customer experience and agent training activities.
Failure on the part of customer agents to follow a mandatory script or business process leads to issues with customer satisfaction and efficiency,and could put your business at risk if you operate in a regulated world.Disregarding a single non-compliant event on just one call with a customer can lead to expensive litigation and the loss of a customer’s trust.Searches within a speech analytics application for keywords and phrases from the script helps pinpoint non-compliant calls and offending agents, and provides a jump on risk mitigation and the development of improved training programs to ensure one hundred percent (100%) compliance.
Using a speech analytics application to mine audio of calls for those overseeing the compliance concerns of a company will:
- Ensure a level of monitoring that is not possible with random sampling or manual listening to every recorded call in its entirety.
- Save the compliance manager’s time by exposing non-compliance instances automatically.
- Provide insight for agent performance evaluations and training programs.
- Enforce a consistent customer experience, which will improve customer satisfaction and increase the likelihood of selling to that customer again.
Accurately Monitor and Score Agent Script Compliance with CallFinder
Contact centers often employ scripts to ensure a consistent approach to customer interactions and to deliver an excellent customer experience. CallFinder will automatically score the agent side of a conversation for following script compliance guidelines based on key phrases that are present or absent in the conversation so supervisors know where agents are following best practices.
With CallFinder contact center monitoring solutions, your business has immediate access to real-time data to help you:
- Accurately score individual agents and teams.
- Improve the productivity of employees.
- Identify additional up-sell and cross-sell opportunities based on trends within customer conversations.
- Shorten average handling time of calls, which will reduce costs.
- Improve agents’ phone sales training to solve customer issues quicker and with more accuracy.
- Achieve a higher overall quality of transactions, thus improving customer satisfaction.
Knowing which employees need further professional sales training and training on call handling procedures will help your business reduce call times, improve customer satisfaction levels, incent repeat purchases and increase revenues — all things that positively affect your bottom line.
Learn how businesses ensure their agents comply with company scripts. Read the case study today.
To learn other ways CallFinder speech analytics software will help your business improve overall call monitoring, agent performance and training goals, please call a CallFinder Specialist at 1-800-639-1700 and schedule an online demonstration of our call quality monitoring solutions.