Understanding the day-to-day activities of frontline employees is a critical component of effective customer service training activities.
Workforce training and coaching programs are critical for employee development. Custom searches will allow companies to pinpoint any call where a customer-facing employee has been successful at saving a customer that called to cancel, or find calls where an employee has gone off-script. These insights can help a company develop and adjust internal training programs to address a myriad of scenarios that employees encounter.
This powerful solution equips managers and trainers with the knowledge and tools for success, while providing an effective way for employees to understand their strengths and weaknesses, and focus on improving performance.
With speech analytics software technology, your business has immediate access to real-time data to help you:
- Improve the productivity of employees
- Identify additional up-sell and cross-sell opportunities based on trends within customer conversations
- Shorten average handling time of calls, which will reduce costs
- Improve agents’ phone sales training to solve customer issues quicker and with more accuracy
- Achieve a higher overall quality of transactions, thus improving customer satisfaction
Knowing which employees need further professional sales training and training on call handling procedures will help your business reduce call times, improve customer satisfaction levels, incent repeat purchases and increase revenues — all things that positively affect your bottom line.
Learn more about CallFinder’s innovative, cloud-based and affordable call recording and speech analytics technology – contact us today.