Expedite Dispute Resolution
Expedite Dispute Resolution With Contact Center Monitoring
Often, call recordings of customer conversations are used during legal and regulatory compliance hearings to support a company’s position.
The benefit of being able to effectively resolve or settle disputes with call recording data is an invaluable asset to help reduce time and expenses.
With the contact center monitoring and search features of CallFinder, you can mitigate risk of litigation by easily identifying the conversations in question.
To learn other ways CallFinder speech analytics and contact center monitoring software can help your business monitor call compliance, improve overall call quality assurance, and accurately measure performance goals, please call a CallFinder Specialist at 1-800-639-1700 and schedule an online demonstration of our call monitoring software.
- Gain Business Insights
- Ensure Script Compliance
- Improve Workforce Training
- Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Call Center Quality Assurance
- Improve Sales & Marketing Effectiveness
- Manage Risk & Compliance
- Analyze the Voice of the Customer
- Expedite Dispute Resolution
- CallFinder Case Studies
- By Application
- Oral Surgery Practice Improves the Patient Experience with CallFinder
- National Tubs Company Uses Speech Analytics to Improve Training & Client Experience
- Maker of Home Care Products for Seniors Uses Call Recording With Speech Analytics to Improve Call Center Performance
- Hearing Aid Company Mines Call Recordings to Track Trial Period Effectiveness
- Cosmetic Surgery Practice Uses Call Recordings to Track Patient Preferences
- Retailer Improves Agent Performance, Employee Training With Call Monitoring Software
- Speech Analytics Software Gleans Competitor Intelligence for Auto Dealer
- Fortune 500 Company Ensures Script Compliance With Contact Center Recording
- Career College Saves Time, Resources with CallFinder Speech Analytics Technology